Tuesday 22 February 2011

Stupid Cupid

Valentine's was a bit of a wash out this year. I usually receive an anonymous declaration of love from my mother - who then fains surprise when I thank her for her card! This year she is travelling in Southern India, enjoying Mojito's in the Imperial Hotel in Delhi, before her wild adventures begin. Meanwhile I was up in London walking around the largest fashion trade fair in Europe feeling rather sorry for myself. It was late when I got home, and there on the shop counter was a single red rose. I tore open the attached card and the card read "To my gorgeous girls, lots of love Emma" xxx

Emma is a wonderful, and quite batty friend who owns the most beautiful flower shop in South Molton, simply called "The Flower Shop"
When Emma is not lying on the floor giving Millie kisses and cuddles, she creates the most stunning floral arrangements.
So this is for you, Millie and her beautiful rose - thank you!