Tuesday 22 February 2011

Welcome to Eni

Welcome, to the Eni blog!
We will be celebrating our sixth birthday in August, it's quite frightening to think how quickly time has flown by and the changes we have seen. I was looking at some photographs of when we first opened, we were obviously going for the minimalist look at the the time, we have just had a facelift and everyone agrees the shop is looking great.

Much has changed, lessons have been learnt but I can honestly say I still love coming to work everyday. Eni has a loyal army of wonderful women (and men but mostly for important dates like birthdays and valentines) and I still get a tingling feeling when I see someone leave the shop with an Eni bag, tied with our beautiful signature ribbon.


Based in the historic market town of South Molton, Devon, the gateway to Exmoor, Eni opened it's doors almost six years ago. If you come into the shop there will be three friendly faces to greet you. There is Morele, (that's me) owner and gift wrapper, Mo who tells anyone that will listen that she is my slave - personally I prefer the term "my right hand". All I will say is that everyone needs a Mo, and last but not least is Millie my border collie who works six days a week meeting and greeting everyone that comes in to the shop.


So introductions out of the way, I hope that the Eni blog will keep you vaguely amused as well as up to date with news, events and with gorgeous new products that are continually arriving.