Tuesday 22 February 2011

Pure London


The largest fashion trade fair in Europe took place last week in London, as you can see it's a big event. I had to lean over the balcony of the fashion accessories and shoe hall to take this picture, hoping that the entire contents of my handbag didn't spill out over the unsuspecting visitors below - thankfully I didn't embarrass myself.
Mo and I spent most of the day drooling over stunning hand beaded gowns that would make any woman feel like a Hollywood star.
We have so much fun choosing our collections, and this season is no exception. We have found some luxurious Italian knits, beautiful silk dresses and lots of gorgeous day wear which will fit into your wardrobe effortlessly. We think you'll love it, and don't worry the Eni mantra still remains, great quality but at affordable prices!
Here are some of the gorgeous designs that came down the catwalk.