Friday 3 June 2011

Joyeux anniversaire!

Millie and I both celebrated our birthday's this week. My constant companion was born the day before my birthday. Sadly we both seem to be growing old and grey together. Mo appeared on the day with the most stunning bouquet of delphiniums and a chocolate covered hip busting cake! Emma sent me a huge display of my favourite peonies. I am normally the kind of gal that hates celebrating another year older, every year my mother sings "Happy Birthday" to me - it's great but so out of tune it usually raises a smile, and the flowers were so beautiful that I found myself entering into the spirit.
The evening was spent at a wine tasting, and the most delicious meal at the Globe in Chulmleigh.



Eni will be celebrating it's sixth birthday in August - it seems incredible that we opened the doors six years ago - time certainly does fly!