Wednesday 16 March 2011

Spring Competition


It's that time of year when I go out with my camera, searching for new locations to photograph our new collections. Usually I find them with Millie when we are on one of our "don't know where we're going, but I like it" walks.
Sometime ago we came across an abandoned boat lying on it's side. Of course I had to climb aboard and inspect the sea washed wood - the colours are amazing!
Weeks later, I decided it would be the perfect place to take some photographs of the new scarves that had just arrived. As luck would have it the sun was shining and a light breeze was in the air, so Millie and I got in the beast and drove to the boats location. While I set about tying up my washing line, Millie ran off towards the dunes.
As you can see the pictures were rather successful and I have decided to run a competition based on the boats location (didn't you notice my reluctance to mention where it was?)
Micro Spot Scarves


Sweetheart Scarves

So my question is: Where is this abondoned boat - the only clue is that it's somewhere on the North devon coast. I know it's not that easy, but it's a well known spot!
Answers to morele@eni-uk.co.uk
The first correct answer wins one of our micro spot scarves in any colour of your choice - good luck!
Competition ends 31 March 2011